CLIENT GUIDELINES FOR APPOINTMENT
- Disposable foot covers are provided, and must be worn in the salt room.
- Please wear comfortable clothing. You will simply put your feet up and recline in one of our zero gravity chairs. Once your treatment session begins, we encourage you to practice deep breathing, inhaling through your nose, to get the full bene t of the dry salt aerosol.
- We provide a BOSE sound system to enhance relaxation as you experience the therapeutic e ects of inhaling the dry salt aerosol. You are welcome to bring your own music if you like, however we reuire you to use a headset or earphones so you do not disturb other guests.
- Please refrain from using cell phones, computers, cameras, etc., when other clients are present.
- Once a session begins, no one will be permitted to enter the treatment room.
- Please refrain from using/wearing any perfumes, lotions, oils, fragrances, etc.
- In order to maintain the sterile environment, food or drinks is not permitted inside.
- Please do not exit the salt room once a session has started, unless it is an emergency.The Salt Therapy Grotto is a completely sterile and very delicate environment that requires responsible and respectful conduct at all times. We ask you and/or your children refrain from touching the walls. You are however encouraged to enjoy the plentiful salt on the oor.Avoid using Halotherapy during the acute or contagious phase of any illness, including the following: colds, u, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insu ciency, COPD in the third stage, bleeding, spitting of blood, alcohol or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases.
Salt therapy is 100% natural, safe, and drug free, providing e ective long-term relief. It can be used as a complementary treatment to prescribed medications or as a sole treatment. When Salt care is used as a complementary treatment, it can increase the e ectiveness of prescribed medications and decrease the amount prescribed.
Although published studies do indicate that Salt therapy appears to have health bene ts as an addition to more traditional forms of medicine, Salt Therapy Grotto does not claim to be a replacement for medication or any medical treatment of any kind. Only your personal physician or other health professional can best advice you on matters of your health. The research supporting the use of Salt Care was undertaken outside of the USA and hasn’t been led with FDA for approval.
Salt therapy should be avoided during the acute phase of any illness, including the following: infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insu ciency, COPD in the third stage, bleeding,
spitting of blood, contagious ailments, have use of an oxygen tank to aid breathing, alcohol or drug intoxication, un- stable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases.
During pregnancy please consult with your doctor before using salt care.