BENEFITS OF HALOTHERAPY
Benefits from Halotherapy are best when conducted in treatment intervals of 1 Halotherapy session a day for the duration of 10-25consecutive sessions once or twice a year.
Based on research conducted in 15 Russian hospitals (from 1991 to 1994), over 4,700 patients both adults and children have been evaluated with various types of pulmonary diseases. Halotherapy course consisted of 10 to 20 daily sessions. Halotherapy treatment resulted in improvement of clinical state in 85% of mild and moderate asthma cases, 75% of severe asthma cases and 97% of chronic bronchitis and bronchiectasis cases.
Long term examination of patients for one or more years demonstrated the effect of Halotherapy on reduction in the frequency of exacerbations and reduction in chronic symptoms.
Halotherapy is beneficial for the following ailments:
- anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
- thins and clears mucous
- enhance mucociliary activity
- balances airway surface liquid
- improves lung capacity and lung function
- maintains respiratory health
- decrease of itching
- drying of small fissures and scratches
- reduces and clears edema on post-surgical scars
- reduces and clears inflammation of skin
- reduces stress
- positive effect on cardiovascular system
- provides relaxation and rejuvenation
- Asthma, allergic and chronic bronchitis, frequent colds, sinus issues.
- Halotherapy also relaxes the muscles and supports the healing of the lungs for people who have stopped smoking.
- Seasonal, dust and mold allergies, hay fever, allergic skin reactions
Certain Skin Diseases:
- Psoriasis and dermatitis
- Cystic fibrosis, stress, fatigue, insomnia, exhaustion, sinus headaches, weakness of the immune system, hypothyroidism.
Support for Athletes:
- Halotherapy can enhance sports performance by improving lung function and increasing lung capacity and stamina.
Relaxation and Wellbeing:
- Be good to yourself, find time to re-energize and unwind, to slow down and appreciate yourself!
- Enjoy wonderful soft skin and hair after your session.
Prevention and Maintenance:
- Halotherapy is by far the best method to maintain a healthy respiratory system and reducing the risk of colds/flu.
- Halotherapy has sanitizing effect on bronchial tubes and lungs and provides health improvement for lungs, skin, and the immune system.
- Halotherapy can cause increased cough with better and productive discharge, a rather positive side effect.
- Eye irritation has been reported in some individuals.
Halotherapy should be avoided for people afflicted with:
- Acute stage of bronchi and lungs diseases
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases with symptoms of the third stage of chronic lung insufficiency
- Cardiac insufficiency
- Hypertension stage 2
- All internal diseases with decompensation
If you suffer chronic diseases, please consult your Physician before Halotherapy.